A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You Can See It If You Weren't Looking: Death To.....

Trust Gentleman....that's the name I went by on a couple different sites. Why? Because I feel as if I am. Wouldn't make a name from it if I didn't feel that way. Why did I go and leave it behind in the trash? Well there are multiple reasons really. And a lot of it is because of twitter.

On twitter....most of the people I follow are females....and continuously I had to block females that showed themselves to be hoodrats or just tweet things I don't feel like seeing. So what did all these females cause? A mental fatigue. Seeing nonstop tweets coming from females that are just......sad.....but then they complain about guys all the time. Multiple females going down a list of reasons why guys are sorry, broke, not up to their standards....but then showing tweets later that they are nothing more than booty call worthy. Seeing this all the time at first amused me and gave me a good laugh....but it gets annoying over time. I went from wanting happiness for all females to wanting happiness to those that deserve it.

When I was younger is when I learned to stop being nice to everyone. And I guess I didn't FULLY learn this lesson because I was still treating all females the same......in a good way. But I realized that females need to be treated the way they show themselves to be. Treat hoes like hoes and not care about them. Treat real women like women and give them what they deserve. Didn't say I was going to disrespect anyone...but I wont be treating all females the same.

The next reason....I haven't been feeling like a gentleman lately. Yes majority of females see me in this light and feel I am a gentleman....but I guess it all goes back to having Nice Guy Syndrome when I was younger. I left it and became a player for years and did me....but then I grew up and realized I should be thinking about my future....so i guess a part of me went back to the concept of treating all females in a good way....but with my new revelation of treating females the way their actions tell me to treat them....I started doing less nice things to/for people. And so my train of thought left that zone. Now I just go with the thought that I'm a Renaissance Man...which describes me (A person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas).

So am I no longer a gentleman because I don't treat every female great? I think I still am one....but now just a smarter one. Guess end of the day its the death of a sap. Only down side? My follower count on twitter doesn't move as fast, I don't get retweeted as much lol. Things that don't really matter to me anyways. So I guess it was worth it. Less for me to think and worry about.....and still know that one female will have my all.


Sometimes Real Men Know When To Run And Start A New

No comments:

Post a Comment