A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Left Turn or Right Turn: The Trojan Horse

So I was just put in #TwitterJail after posting about what I hate seeing on Twitter. But to cancel any of your thoughts....I don't follow these people....they get Retweeted on my timeline. I hate...when people come on twitter and start acting as if they know everything about relationships.....but only talk about what guys do wrong......like females are these heavenly creatures that are without sin. Screw that. I get on both males and females.


Guys Mess Up. Females Mess Up.

I think these guys that are sucking up to these females all day long about how they should be cherish all the time, taken care of, treated like Queens......and Some How magically put up with these guys that just all treat them badly....BUT...don't forget that they are not like other guys. They "Treat Women Right" and "Respect Women".

Now me...I am a gentleman. I know how to treat a woman right, cherish her, give her what she needs and want she wants (if its reasonable)....BUT...that is ONLY if she DESERVES IT....which a lot of females (not saying most) don't...and I don't sit on Twitter all day long and just tweet about how much females have to deal with because guys are such pricks and horrible people. Why the heck would I do that to all guys?? I know for a fact that there are tons of Men out there that are great people. Some of which are good friends of mine. The problem??
  • It takes a certain mature mind for a woman to truly want, desire, go looking for, and stick with a Strong Minded Good Man. A lot of females CLAIM they want a good man, but then in reality go to the bad boys and complain about it. Why is that even an issue?? Enough females go around complaining about guys treating them badly...it begins the idea running around and now the "truth" to some delusional females.
  • Females that go with good guys and not ready for them....the good guy ends up with the problems. How so?? Well this is easy since I know from experience lol....but when a female is not ready for her Prince Charming...she adds uncalled for stress, drama, and problems to that Man's life. So what do some guys choose to do? Go to the bad guy side. It's way easier and actually more fun in the long run. Why I don't do it? I know right from wrong and can't allow myself to go the other route.
  • Females show by action what kind of guy they want. Their words say one thing...their actions say they want the dude that is going to lie to them, treat them badly, and etc. How so?? They go for those guys and when things go wrong...they go back to them...complain....then go back to them. If a female says she wants a man that is going to give her the world...but then mess with Jon Jon from the block that has 2 baby mommas and no job....what do you think other guys are going to do? So more dudes convert over and the ones that stay are not in the light because they are passed over anyways.

In addition...I have seen woman do horrible things to guys. From the new trend of having sex or giving head to a guy while her boyfriend is on the phone to the all too common Maury paternity test where the guy finds out his cousin is the father of what was his child while she swore they never had sex. What's my point?....We all mess up. We all do things that hurt others. We all get our heart broken and have to do something to recover. So blaming guys for every problem females have or getting on guys all day long for what they put females through....its just a way for them to get sex. Yup. I said it. #TeamGentleman on Twitter is mostly guys wanting to just get sex by tweeting about how good they are to females and all this crap.....BUT..in reality....they are just doing it for money (ads, which they do all the time) and sex (from females that melt over every tweet when some of them are made by bots lol). So next time you retweet that crap on my timeline...think about what you are doing....not just on twitter.....but in your own life. Maybe you're one of the females in the bullet points.

2 comments:

  1. Bwahaha... not "Jon Jon"!

    I must agree with you, Women always talk about the Great Men that they want in their lives, but the sad reality is that most of us are not emotionally equipped to handle a "Good Man"... I think it takes Patience on both ends....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see we can agree on something. Do you think you have the patience and emotionally equipped for such??

    ReplyDelete