A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Turn Inward or Go Straight: She Makes Me Wonder.....

Why I am even thinking about trying......


One thing I have learned about myself......with me there are three options with a female I am talking to after I give her a chance and start to get to know her:
  1. She puts in her side of the effort and we continue moving forward and feeling each other.
  2. She acts up or doesn't do her share of effort....and I cut her off and delete her number.
  3. Too many deal breakers make me sit and question why I'm talking to her and if she is worth my time...if not...then I slowly delete her from my life while I vanish into the background lol.
1. In my eyes, this is the easiest route for us. I don't plan on their being drama or issues, Why? Because that's not the kind of person I am. I don't allow that stuff to come into my life. I'm 23, why the heck do I want more stress on top of my job? A female is supposed to relax me. Not add to issues.

2. I've come to learn females think I wont cut them off with ease. Its amusing really. It just shows they don't really know me. There is no female in my life (except my Mommy) that I won't cut off. Even family. So what crazy idea made her think she wont be next? I have no idea!

3.  Well what are deal breakers that make me not want to be with someone?
  • Smokers - Its disgusting
  • Females that curse too much - Completely unattractive
  • No drive or ambitions - My family would never accept you
  • Unrealistic - I don't want to baby you in life
  • Alcoholic - Like smoking...its disgusting. Not trying to deal with that
  • Too openly sexual publicly - I want a Woman and a Lady in public. Not a smut.
  • Tons more lol. But too much to say here.
 Moral of the story ladies....if I tell you my motive is to be with you.....please do not go and think I wont turn around instantly and walk away. It doesn't work like that. I'm a great catch that won't deal with anything below my level of standards. Sorry. And if you and I are "Talking" right now....take this as a hint to straighten up lol.

3 comments:

  1. Very well thought out. I like the guidelines you have set but what happens when a woman doens't fall into any of these 3 categories? What if the situation isnt this black and white?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way that could happen is if the woman and I are not speaking in w way that leads to a relationship. Most of my friends are females, and so that happens lol.

    But you're very right....nothing...well almost nothing...is just black and white. Closed minded people can't go too far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enuf. I can agree with that.

    ReplyDelete