A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hint: For Every Left, There Is A Right: 8 Wonders Of The World

There's been something on my mind lately. Especially with the way I been doing things. What is it? The way I cut females off that I don't feel are worth my time or thoughts. Why has this been in my head lately? One of my closest friends said I do it too much. As if I don't give girls chances. But that's the thing...I give chances...but if she messes up more than once....she cut. What are the deciding factors?
  • Does she pick up whenever I call or return my call?
  • Does she reply to my text in a timely period?
  • Does she share her thoughts and feelings or does she have an iron clad wall up?
  • Does she continue to cancel plans with me?
  • Does she fit two or more of my deal breakers stated before?
  • Does she purpose try to make me work OD hard with giving anything in return?
  • Does she not put in her share of the work?
  • And the list goes on lol
But thinking about him saying this to me made me realize something....even if I do give a chance...I still generally cut females off very quickly. How do I know this? As soon as a female messes up or I see something I dont like....my first thoughts are to cut them off. Do I? No.....but its the first thought. More of them and its a done deal. Then they like to call me or text me later and wonder why I deleted their number lol.

As justifiable as any of my reasons are to some or most importantly...me...I realized why I do it. I remember a time....*insert flash bad music*....I lived with one of my girlfriends...we were up late having a conversation in bed about our pasts. I was going down the list of all the females I ever dated and was in the "talking" phase that deserved to get a quick mention...and she was shocked at the number. The long endless list of females that were in and out of my life. And when my female friends know of this list....they too agree with her in the fact that....its tiring. So here I am now...I cut females off easily. Less emotional attachments. Less care. Less work. And waiting for her to show me something worth it for me to even consider putting in real work.

Its my own wall I guess. Comparable to that of the great wall of China. Always would I have a wall up, but nothing as advanced and so difficult to get passed. I have more options in my life now a days and its been giving me the ability to test different waters....but they all end the same way. I can't even count the number of females I have cut off in the past week alone. So we shall see what happens.

The funny part....the things women say when they see how I flirt when I am single. I've heard a woman tell me if I do it so much that I wont have anything to give my future wife....But only the females that have been with me and shared alone time will ever even have A Taste of who I really am and what I can offer. I told one last week what that woman said and she laughed...why....because she knows who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment