A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Right Turn Is An Illusion: This Dating Scene

Michigan, Oh Michigan....why did you have to trap me?

I could be doing so many things in New York right now. With beautiful women at every turn of a corner and all open to new things.....I'm stuck in Michigan -__-. Are there beautiful women here................I guess lol. I'm joking. There are some good looking girls here. But for some reason I end up in college town. Girls in college are not the group I really want to be going for (except for some fun nights with not much of anything else). Am I bad mouthing college girls? No. But the generic college girl is just about having a good time. Do I blame her? No. Have fun while you're not in the real world as yet. BUT....what do I want...fun with a bit more than just just fun. I realized after speaking with a friend of mine what I want right now.....nothing serious...just Friends with Benefits for most and for the ONE female I TOLD I was pursuing....something more...... but our distance has a lot to do with what our future holds.

Nevertheless....everyone thinks I am bagging numbers like clock work and have tons of girls coming in and out of my crib. Well someone needs to introduce me to this lifestyle people think I'm having lol. And its not like I lie about things. I openly say I'm not seeing many females right now. Do I get numbers? Yeah, now and again. Do I go on dates and have females come over? Yeah, now and again. But nothing like what people think. Then I am questioned repeatedly by people about who my current girlfriend is? Who I am seeing? What's my love life like right now? And on and on and on. Truth is.....I rarely see a female outside that fits what I like. Then chances are we are on a packed bus where we get off at different stops.

People warned me about the dating scene out here in Michigan for people outside of college....and I agree...not complaining....but its does suck lol. So this is me telling everyone....I'm single until further notice. And yes....I do cut off females and delete numbers all the time. I'm not desperate at all. So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment