A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Monday, February 21, 2011

See The Temptation On The RIght?: Juice

I went from being 160 in high school to 220 my freshman year of college.

I went from maxing out on a bench press at 115 or 135 and struggling...to putting up 229.

No juicing. No supplements. Just eating everything in sight, playing sports and working out. I worked in a gym my freshman year of college, so I was able to work, get paid, study for school/do homework, and I was set.

Then...I supplemented on and off. Last time was a year ago. Broke up with the girlfriend of 2.5 yrs and wanted to be bigger and in better shape. Would have gotten rid of stress and gave me a distraction. What happened?? School work. A major that calls for round the clock work and days of horrible eating and stress while something is due in 3 weeks. It broke my pattern and then I stopped going. What was I taking? Energy supplements, whey protein, and testosterone pills.

Now....I'm on and off this P90X workout. I keep slipping because of work and laziness. To work out, you need a pattern. Without that pattern, you fail. My problem is sticking to a pattern. And yes....I am supplementing right now. Same things as before, but now the best stuff on the market. What are the side effects of the testosterone pills? They say your balls shrink, but I never saw a change. They say mood swings and all type of stuff....my friends havent seen a difference. I guess that's why I feel its not fully working lol. Last time I was massive. Putting up weight I never did before. Like squatting 500lbs and doing 675lbs on the leg press. I guess I have get back on track with my juicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment