A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Sunday, April 24, 2011

You're Heading In The Wrong Direction: You Have Me Confused

So right now I have been in New York on my vacation (Back Home, Yes!!!!). So excuse my short absence. But what is on my mind right now? The Theory of Going Dutch.

So while I'm in NY, my thing is seeing old friends and spending time with people I haven't seen in a while. One fact about me though, is that most of my friends are females. Why? I like being around females and they always have fun with me, so they love my company also. The problem I have been having lately though is that they want to go out to dinner ,which I don't like doing with girls I am not dating/messing with/talking to, and then on top of that, have me pay for it. I don't get this at all. Why am I expected to pay for you if we are friends?? What responsibility do I have to you that that is a must? I don't expect anything from you, and you shouldn't from me. Its just time together.

So these are things I've heard lately:
"You're cheap" <~Mostly used
"The guys I go out with always pay"
 "What kind of guy are you? Real men always pay"
 Plus other crap that's too long, but try to demean me. Now my question is to all these female friends of mine......what the hell is wrong with you??

1, I'm not your man. Not trying to be. And want nothing from you but your time.....so why am I paying for your time when you're not paying for mine?
2, We friends. Since when do friends ask friends for anything like that??
3, I don't expect sex or anything from you....so why are you expecting something from me?
4, If I'm cheap because I won't pay for you.....what does that make you if you can't pay for you?

But the funny thing is that these are females I have known and been close with for years and they have never asked these things of me. Hmmmmm wonder why now? Sad when people change for the negative. But looks like I wont be hanging out with them. Screw that. I refuse to pay. What do I look like paying to chill with every friend I have? Who is going to help me when I have bills? Not them. So guess we will keep our relationship to ONLY messengers and texts.


So Ladies, if we are not on an official date, don't expect me to pay. Especially when you ask me out or we are only friends. And if I tell you its going to be dutch....don't be mad....come out your pocket also.

No comments:

Post a Comment