A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Many Steps To Go Back?: The Count

Had a conversation the other day with multiple people on this. Some on the phone or Facebook chat, others on Twitter. What is the topic? A female's count. The number of partners she has had....that's if she can even remember or count them all.

Why is this even a topic? Because to an extent it does matter. Why? Because it can tell you a lot about someone. Now there are a couple kinds of females for this topic. Lets discuss them and why this even matters at all.
  1. The female that is willing to tell and she is telling the truth.
    1. Maybe she is proud of her count
    2. Maybe she doesn't care what you think about her
    3. Maybe she just wants to be honest and up front with you.
  2. The female that will not tell you her count.
    1. Maybe she is ashamed of her number.
    2. Maybe telling her number has led to problems before.
    3. Maybe she honestly feels its something private and none of your business.
  3. The female that lies about her number.
    1. Probably ashamed of her number and afraid of what you will think.
    2. Maybe feels it is very private....but then again why lie? Why not just not tell a number.
    3. She's a liar and a waste of time.
Now why does this even matter you may ask? A number can say a lot. But to cut some reading time for you and writing time for me...lets bullet the more important aspects.

  • Shows her moral code or personal standards.
  • Shows how much she can control herself or hold back from temptation.
  • Tells whether she ever had a wild side before you.
  • How close she feels with you to tell you (if its something meaningful to her).
  • How many guys around can just say they had her (no one wants someone everyone had).
  • How sexual a being she is.
  • And most importantly, was/is she a hoe (can't turn a hoe into a housewife).
All things are important in that list. Some more than others. And yes people change. I am not saying judge who people are now by how many guys she's been with. I'm saying don't exclude that kind of input into who she is as a person. Do I go and ask every female I'm courting about her count?? No. Especially not if she is older than me lol. Why do I ask some and not the other? Well if she's are younger than me....its based on how she carries herself. We can date and I will never ask you. Why? Because you truly carry yourself like a lady or I don't care because I don't expect us to go anywhere but the bedroom. If she's older than me....I won't ask no matter what lol. She is older and probably has some miles on her. Meaning....if I know the number and its HUGE.....it will only be something that pops up in my head lol.

Nevertheless, as I get older...I am more open and accepting to larger number. At 20 I was shocked when the girl I was dating said 4 or 5 at 18. Last year I was shocked when a girl I was dating said 9 at 19. My fiance in high school....I don't remember asking her a number because of how she carried herself. Girls I have been talking to of late.....I haven't ask. Either because I didn't expect anything real from them, they were older, or because of how they carried themselves.

The moral here:
A female's number isn't the most important aspect of her, but it can say something about her.....No matter what age. But sometimes.....a catch is too good a catch to look for things to go wrong.

 And Yes....I Do Watch My Own Count And Make Sure It Never Goes Crazy. You Can Say A Lot About A Guy's Count Also.......But I Don't Care About A Guy's Count.

No comments:

Post a Comment