A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What Is A Maze Without Traps: False Conclusions

Throughout my time on this planet....people have built an image of me....is it false? Yes, No, and Sorta. You ask if I'm being fake? Yes, No, and Sorta. Not really helping am I? Well there is a lot that goes into it. Like I stated before, my mind is an extremely complex place. So what is the truth here?? People pick and choose what they want to see in a person and I have multiple sides and aspects to me.

On twitter....most of the time I am getting on females for their stupid decisions and what they do wrong but then have the audacity to complain about....how do people take this? I'm this great guy that is giving out advice because I care so much about females. The real truth? Its annoying seeing all these complaints on my TL when its coming from females doing stupidness anyways. So partially its me laughing at them, part me hoping they stop and think about their actions, and mostly just letting out my annoyance with them.

I try to help people with their problems...some people take this as I care about them...when honestly I don't. There is a big difference being a caring person and caring about someone. I was raised to be a caring person and care for others and their situations (if they didn't put themselves in that position). Do I really care if you live or die tomorrow? Chances are no. I'll say R.I.P. and say "Damn".....but then I will be carrying on with my day. Some people will look at that and say I'm cold, but....its what we all honestly do most times.

I'm at a good point in my life so I'm supposed to want money and riches....I could honestly care less. I just want recognition for what I have done and to know I don't have to worry about money problems. My facebook status right now says I rather be in a dark and empty basement than have a mansion....but would buy the mansion to say I have one. Its the truth. I don't care about expensive things...what I do like though is the fact that I am capable of having it if I wanted to. I honestly don't care about a lot of things. Which leads to our next delusion...

The ONLY reason I socialize and interact with people....its expected of me and what I am supposed to do. 99% of my time....I'm alone (I am around females the rest of the time or my boys when in NY). I rather it that way. I don't like small talk in public. Not a fan of communication with coworkers. Never liked being in large groups of people. Rather be alone in the dark with a video game in hand. Can I do those things? Am I capable of being social and going out? Do I like speaking to the small group of people I call friends and family? Yes to all....but that doesn't mean its a preference. My family knows me...I don't like calling them. I love them to death....but not a fan of it. I speak to my mother about once every two or three weeks...and its her calling me. We talk for a couple minutes and say good bye. My friends...I will text them now and again. Usually the same people though. I don't like talking to too many people as I feel I am bothering them.

And the list of misconceptions go on for days....but that is what they are. Misconceptions. I have 101 sides to me. 101 different ways and views. 101 aspects that all contradict.

I Will Forever Contradict Myself, But Never Will I Be A Hypocrite ~Jason A. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment