A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Monday, April 25, 2011

No Solution? Well Who's Fault?: Female Complaints On Dating

I have been lucky enough to meet females from all walks of life and dated women from lawyers to girls that worked in sneaker stores.....that's if they even had a job. And currently speaking to someone unlike anyone I have ever dated before and the thought of it is striking to us both. But what am I here to say? I've dated around and feel as if I know a thing or two about the dating scene. So there are a few things about dating I feel I should talk about in this post. Let jump right into it....
"Guys don't want to work and pursue a female anymore."
Maybe the reason for this is because in today's age....a guy can have all the good things that come from getting a female.....but do half the work (sometimes even less that than) that he would have to years ago. Sex is 1000% easier to get. I can call a female up and ask her to cook for me (which I have done). I can ask females to clean my place (which I have done). And a lot of the females in my generation (from what I have seen myself, heard from friends, and see online) aren't even worth the "work" to be put in for them. Or maybe that's because I have high standards. Nevertheless...I admit guys put in less work than in the past, but that is because things also take less work. Want a guy to work harder? Make him.

"Guys don't want to take us out on dates anymore...they just want to go hang out or sit around in a crib."
Quick solution....tell a guy to take you out on a date if he wants to go further. If you allow a guy to not take you out or just have sex with him and then wonder why you guys never go out....who fault is that? Be smart about what you do and allow.

"Chivalry is dead."
First off.....are you traditional? If you're not...then sit down and read a book or something. We don't care what you think. That's like a robber calling a thief a criminal....when you're both criminals. Is it dead? No. Is your choice of guys off? Maybe. Are you putting yourself around guys that don't care about that stuff (whether friend or lover)?? Maybe. What's the solution?.......choose the people you're around better. Many of the guys I am around are chivalrous.
"I can't find a good man."
Are you looking in the right places? Are you looking at all? Are you open to different things? What kind of image or attitude are you giving off? Are you sitting at home and waiting for a random phone call? What do you consider a "good man"? If for any of these questions you got upset, used any curse word to answer, answered out loud lol, or got a bit excited while talking in your head......then yeah...... it might just be you.
"Guys only go for the girls that are hoes."
 Honestly, just worry about your own. If you stop and keep thinking about why the next female is getting guys and not you...you could possible end up doing something that isn't you and ends up looking unattractive. If her trick is putting herself out there as open for sex with guys....then she isn't going to find love so easily in the end (can't turn a hoe into a housewife, but many have tried). So keep being you and hopefully things work out.



Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them. 
~Bill Maher

No comments:

Post a Comment