A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Is It Snack Time: Time To Give Out Cookies

So I'm a nice person. And I like to give cookies and doggy biscuits to those that deserve it. Thus...here I go.

  1. First cookie goes to those that try to show off by posting their GPA online or bragging to friends. Am I jealous? I'm really not. Am I angry with them? No. So what is the issue? Well a lot of things goes into a gpa and how I look at it. First of all, what's your major? If you're a Liberal Arts student, then I would expect a higher GPA. How hard does your course load even get? Second, what classes were you taking that semester? I have a hard degree to just up and get, but there was a semester in college where.....nope...nope....can't remember a semester with easy classes. But I know its possible. So what did you take to be able to really show off....I'll wait. Third, what school do you attend? If you're going to some school anyone with $50 can get into, the course work can't be that hard that you have anything below it the grade you are bragging about. What did I graduate with? A 2.73. Am I happy about it? Yeah...people in my department had lower and I know I worked hard for it. So you can post your 3.73.....but I don't think you want to compare yourself to me.
  2. The people that compare themselves to others and belittle them or try and put themselves on a pedestal because they are in college. Like that is the automatic factor that will lead to them being rich. I have friends that have degrees and work at fast food restaurants, retail, stores, or don't have jobs at all. So you're "I'm in college" line is useless in my eyes. Come to me when you have a 5 Year Plan. When you have REALISTIC goals and marks to hit at certain times, with the drive to match of course. That is when I will respect you. So you boasting about "being educated" although some of the dumbest people I have ever met, I met in college because you're in college simply means you went to school longer for some reason, which could have been just to have college fun.
  3. People that try to make a point to show that you can be "successful" and rich without working hard in college. The people that support the drug junkies that are too high to do school work all semester, but pass the class somehow. The people that point to people like Waka Flaka and Wiz Khalifa (I think that's how you spell their names) and say they want to be like that. Well I congratulate you. Me....I would rather be the people that signs their checks. That's just me though. But don't get me wrong, I respect the people that are able to have their fun and have great grades to match.
  4. The last pack of cookies I'm giving out goes to a certain guy I witness on Divorce Court. What did he do? He went and got married to a crazy woman and he ended up regretting it. What did she do? Well he was a gamer...he wasn't a fun of it...so she first cut his system wires. He replaced them....so she threw it in the oven and cooked it. His son from another relationship had a big baseball game, she took his keys and hid them so he couldn't go...because the child's mother didn't want her there. She was abusive (one of the reasons was because he gave his son more attention). She stole his credit card and had $1,700 charged on it for sex toys. She went and got a boyfriend on the side. Why does he get the cookie? She was too crazy to not see this from the jump. He should have been smart enough to dodge that marriage. People think their partner will change once a ring is in the picture....most times than not...it really wont.


Yes....there are a couple things that annoy me in the world. And like myself, we all judge and have pet peeves. So now you may judge me also lol. But if you find a reason where I deserve a cookie or a biscuit, make sure its my favorite flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment