A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Don't Judge My Decorations: Hoodrat Love

This post is exactly what this is about. A shout out to the hoodrats. Now some of you are asking yourself....why would Mr. Nerd Man Jr himself be with a hoodrats. Well.....all guys at some point have been with one (No matter the race, but they do have different names). Have I ever had a girlfriend that was a hoodrat? Yes. Will I talk about her right now? No. But my point is just to show some love to the females having sex on the project stairways. The females holding down a guy and all his friends with a special gift. The girls providing videos online showing off their fighting skills against other hoodrats because of a guy. Or the females that entertain us with their crazy antics. No one shows love to these females, but darnit I will....well for the next couple minutes anyways. But of course, they won't get a full length post lol.

Why am I even writing this? Just to show that although hoodrats are the scourge of world. But they need love too. Whether trailer park trash, scaliwags*, or just the girl down the block with the 5 baby fathers and 4 kids (she's busy stringing along two different guys over her last kid lol).

On a serious note though, I could never be in a real relationship with one. Would I use one for a fun time? Yeah. I'm a guy and far from a liar. Will I tell her she is a hoodrat? Of course not lol. I will treat her nicely and have her think otherwise. But then again:
Female all want an a**hole. Even the nice guy has to have some a**hole in him to KEEP his woman.


But ladies, next time you go out and do something hoodrattish (yes its a word today lol), please have someone around to get a picture/video and post it on my twitter timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment