A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Monday, March 28, 2011

Maybe This Maze Isn't For You: The Pre-Nup

This has been a talk I have had a couple times lately with females and it seems as majority of females are against signing it and wont or against it, but still will sign it to get it out of the way. My thing......Sign That Pre-Nup lol. I won't get married without one. You can say I value money over the relationship, you can say I am thinking about the marriage breaking up before it even starts...I care not. What do I care about?? The fact that there are so many females out there that are hungry to get some money....the fact that there are times a female can become bitter and want to screw someone over. And I know what you're thinking.....why not just find a better wife??? Well its not that easy. You can't always tell a female is after money...and you can't know when a female is going to feel bitter and want revenge. That stuff is unpredictable. That is why there is a pre-nup.

Its like insurance for people that want to protect their assets. Just like health insurance is to protect people from paying tons of money in the situation that something did happen.....and death insurance is made to cover the loss of a person with money going to whomever....or even dental plans are for assuring that if something happened with my teeth or a situation popped up...I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. So what is wrong with me saying to you:
"Baby, in the slim situation in which we break up....we should make an agreement from now that we won't become vengeful and want to hurt the other by taking away the things that are theirs"?
 Now you're thinking....well in a marriage everything is shared and an "Us" thing. Lies lol. We all have our own personal things and space. If I have golf clubs, can you use them? Yes. By all means. But its a known fact that those golf clubs are mine and I am allowing you to use them. I don't expect to walk into the bathroom to use your makeup without asking....why? Because its YOUR makeup lol. It is your belonging. Your property. So yes, marriage is about US....but that doesn't mean we don't have personal things.

Like if I am the bread winner and you are a stay at home mother.....Oh Hells Yes being a stay at home mother is a full time job in itself, BUT that does not mean that the money I was bringing in should be split in half after we break up and be given to you. That is crazy. Just as bad as that alimony stuff. I want to find the judges that came up with these things and fight them in a back alley. No way.....No how...am I just going to give my belongings to a female that I am no longer with. You look at stars that pay millions to ex wives or have to come out of pocket because of this stuff. Will I have millions? Don't know yet. But I'll be damned if my money goes to her.



Think about this.....we are happily married and living a great life....then just because we break up and leave one another I have to continually pay for you to keep living the life that you was use to during the marriage.....or having to give up 50% of everything... WHY?? We are no longer together. You shouldn't get to have that life anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment