A Maze You'll Enjoy

A Maze You'll Enjoy
Complicated Minds Are The Most Entertaining

Monday, March 28, 2011

Look Again And Hope: People That Lie To Themselves

Over the years I have come to know one thing....it's the people lie to themselves. Some on purpose....Some are just in such a deep lie that they don't realize it. But who is this about right now? Not the people that think they are in a position in life where they really in fact are not, this is more about the people that think one way about themselves.........but its a lie.....then they talk about others like themselves. Who should we cover first? How about we go in on the guys......

As guys...we are required to have some level of "Thirst". If you don't know what that is.....think bout......the things we do as men to get the female we want. Now why is it that there are guys coming at other guys about being thirst and wanting a female too much?? That is mind blowing. Even though you didn't do what he did, you have done something else. No matter how good looking or famous the person. You hear about artists all the time now paying females for sex. What do you call that?? Prostitution....aka....guys being guys. Sending a female messages to say hello....its what we do. She don't reply...hit her another day or something. It's only pushing it when he contacts her many times to no reply.

Then what about guys then get on other guys that are "broke". Wait....last time I checked....having a gold chain did not mean you had wealth. So what....because you have more baby money than another man you are allowed to call him broke and laugh at him?? Chances are you were in the same situation and you're money isn't stable. Real men that are blue collar and business men don't go around and get on guys that are not in the same position they are in. We just thank God for the position we are in. Pointless and idiotic. Especially when you both live in the same area. You won't see guys that were broke and reach a level of wealth still live in the projects. So that must mean your money is still pocket money. Get some assets, insurance, and investments, then you can say you are somewhere where you can even speak on the matter.

Females.....I can not count how many times I have seen females call one another hoes or sluts........but do the same exact thing. Now this is mind blowing lol. If you're going to call someone else "ghetto", a "slut", a "bird", or any other name that is to put down others.....at least be in a position where you can talk. And I don't mean just having money. There are money hungry hookers that make more than me in a week....BUT...the character they have is immature and idiotic. So they aren't allowed to talk about others. I have a friend in Texas that's also a stripper and she will tell me she made a thousand in a night. I'll sit there and look like......DAMN lol.....but does it give her the right to attack others? No. What if she was the same kind of person she was making fun of? Then she would be idiotic also. But she doesn't. I have never heard her once get on other females or guys about money or the things they do. Being a hypocrite is worse than being the person you're making fun of. Especially if its about something that you fit exactly. No point getting on others in the same position as you, but then giving yourself the benefit of the doubt on some stupid reason. Childish.

Basically.....before you try to get on anyone and talk about others....KNOW yourself. Analyze yourself and get the opinion of yourself from others. I love negative feedback that's constructive. Why? Because it gives me something to look at about myself. Someone called me cocky the other day....but also knows that I'm a down to earth and humble guy. So what was the conclusion after speaking? I can be cocky at times in the way that I am excessively confident, but for the most part...I'm just confident in who I am and what I can do.


We All Know The Phrase By Now

No comments:

Post a Comment